1.The UV disinfection light is compact and lightweight, convenient to carry out, not occupying much storage space.
2.The UV disinfection light is designed with one button to control the power conveniently.
3.The UV disinfection light is powered by two AAA batteries (not included), no power cable limitation.
4.The UV disinfection light can make full use of the UV light to kill bacterial, mites and so on. Don¡¯t put this light to your pet for longer than 2 minutes
5.The UV disinfection light is widely suitable for home, office, business trip, travel, easy to carry and use.
Type 1 :
Product Name: mobile disinfection lamp
Lamp beads: 10 lamp beads
Power supply: Battery
Size: 15.8 * 3 * 2.4mm
Type 2 :
Product name : portable UV disinfection light (Battery)
Material: plastic + electric component
Battery: 2* 1.5 AAA batteries (not included)
Size: 17.5*3.3cm/ 6.88*1.3inch (L*D)
Function : sterilization, mite removal and disinfection
Type 3 :
Product Name: portable UV disinfection light (USB)
Input voltage: 5V
Light source type: UVC 275nm + UVA 395nm
LED number: 9 pcs (6 pcs of 395n, 3 pcs of 275nm)
Power supply mode: USB socket
Product size: 260 * 15mm
Disinfection time: 1-3 minutes
Applicable place: home, car, office, public place
1* UV disinfection light
1.Please Read The Instruction Manual Before Use!Please Do Not Ignore The Instructions In The Product Manual!
2.Ultraviolet rays can cause burns to the eyes and skin. Do not point at people or animals during use to ensure safety.